"Okay, so this may sound WHACKY, but I love Chicken Green Chile in my Turkey Pot Pie. You gotta-problem-with-that?" – Shannon M.Print Recipe
- 2 unbaked pie crusts
- 2 cups diced turkey meat
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup stuffing
- 1 cup grated jack or cheddar cheese optional
- 1 15 oz. container or Stinkin’ Good Green Chile
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 375 degrees
- Mix turkey, potatoes, stuffing, cheese and Green Chile in bowl.
- Pour mix into pie shell and spread out evenly, cover with second pie crust, crimp together and slit crust with knife several times.
- Place onto baking sheet in oven and cook for 30-35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.