"For a real delight, try using HOT green chile in your mix with a little fresh cilantro mixed in. BIG TIME YUMMY." – Tim M.Print Recipe
- 1 15 oz. container Stinkin’ Good Green Chile
- 1 14 oz. can refried beans
- 1 cup 8 oz. Mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 14 oz. can tomatoes with jalapeno peppers drained
- 1 jalapeno finely diced
- 1 tsp. green jalapeno sauce “Tabasco”
- Juice of a ½ lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Stinkin’ Good Green Chile and rest of ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat, for 10 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serving suggestions:
- Spoon dip into “Scoop” tortilla chips with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with chopped cilantro and finely diced tomatoes.
- Serve in a bread bowl with pita chips.
Recipe created by: Brenda Tenenbaum – The Seasoned Gourmet