Stinkin’ Good Green Chile Rotisserie Chicken Quesadillas
Have left over chicken or can grab a Rotisserie Chicken at the store? Boom - you are half way there to making the most delicious Quesadillas zested up with Stinkin’ Good Green Chile.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican jack cheese
- 2 cups diced/shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup Stinkin' Good Green Chile heated
- 1 cup Stinkin' Good Green Queso heated
- Sour Cream
- Salsa Fresca
Preheat skillet or pan to 350 degrees.
Place tortillas on skillet/pan, sprinkle with Mexican and pepper jack cheese generously, add chicken on to one side, heat until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown on the bottom.
Fold over top of tortilla that does not have chicken on it, press down and remove from pan.
Cut into quarters and put onto plate, serve with green chile, sour cream, guacamole and salsa fresca.