Have left over chicken or can grab a Rotisserie Chicken at the store? Boom – you are half way there to making the most delicious Quesadillas zested up with Stinkin’ Good Green Chile.Print Recipe
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican jack cheese
- 2 cups diced/shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Chile heated
- 1 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Queso heated
- Sour Cream
- Salsa Fresca
- Preheat skillet or pan to 350 degrees.
- Place tortillas on skillet/pan, sprinkle with Mexican and pepper jack cheese generously, add chicken on to one side, heat until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown on the bottom.
- Fold over top of tortilla that does not have chicken on it, press down and remove from pan.
- Cut into quarters and put onto plate, serve with green chile, sour cream, guacamole and salsa fresca.