Stinkin' Good Points
“What are Stinkin’ Good Points, you ask?”
Stinkin’ Good Green Chile wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for you, and as a way of saying thank you for your support, we created Stinkin’ Good Points.
Each point is worth a 10 cent discount. For example, 250 points would equal a $25 discount on your future order.
For every review (positive or negative) that you submit and is approved, you will get 20 Stinkin’ Good Points.
To earn Stinkin’ Good Points, you must register for a Customer Account as Stinkin’ Good Points are tracked by the email address you enter at registration. To register for your account and start earning points, click here.
There is no cost to participate in the program. Please read the following information carefully:
How do I earn Stinkin’ Good Points?
Purchases: Each product Stinkin’ Good offers has been assigned a point value. Each point is equal to a 10 cent credit. For example, by earning 250 Stinkin’ Good Points, you have earned $25 worth of points that you can apply as a discount on a new order.
Submit Product Reviews: You can earn Stinkin’ Good Points by writing a review.
- You must sign in to your account in order to earn Stinkin’ Good Points.
- Earn 20 (twenty) Stinkin’ Good Points for each review once it’s approved.
- The minimum number of characters you must enter is 100.
- Only one review per product per customer account
On each product page you’ll see a tab for Customer Reviews. Select Write Your Own Review. So what would you say? And do others really care? Of course! How many times have you asked a friend their opinion before you bought a product? Here’s a few tips to get you started:
- Be honest! You won’t hurt our feelings or anyone else’s. Just be civil and no name calling.
- Include the name of the product in the Review Title.
- Did the product meet your needs? Did you find the information you were looking for? Did you like the cover and the layout of the text?
- Would you recommend this product to your friends and/or family?
How do I track/view my Stinkin’ Points?
- On each product page you will see the total number of points. As you add products to your shopping cart, the system will automatically keep track of the total.
- You’ll then be notified of the number of points you’ve earned with that purchase on both the order verification page and in your order confirmation email.
- Important: The only time you won’t earn Stinkin’ Points is when you’re redeeming points on an order. In other words, if you are redeeming points on a purchase, that order will not earn you more points.
- Otherwise, every eligible purchase will earn you Stinkin’ Points. Once your order has been completed, you can view your Stinkin’ Good Points by logging in to your account and clicking on the “View Stinkin’ Good Points” link. There you will see how many points you’ve earned and how much the points are worth.
How do I redeem Stinkin’ Good Points?
- When you’re checking out, if you have existing points to use, there will be a dialog box that asks if you would like to apply a discount to your order. Simply type the maximum number of points you would like to use on your order and click “APPLY DISCOUNT.”
- Click on RECALCULATE and then Place Order.
- You can use some or all of your points up to the amount of the products being purchased before shipping and taxes. Just enter how many points you want to use and our system will automatically calculate how much of a discount you will receive.
Here’s the fine print:
- Stinkin’ Good Points are for our retail customers only.
- Stinkin’ Good Points can only be used on new orders. Points cannot be issued retroactively for prior purchases.
- Stinkin’ Good Points are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
- Stinkin’ Good Points cannot be applied toward shipping or taxes.
- You cannot apply more than the Stinkin’ Good Points you’ve earned and we won’t take more points than you need to get something free.
- If you buy something and pay all or part of the purchase with Stinkin’ Good Points, no additional points will be earned on that sale.
- If you used Stinkin’ Good Points to purchase an item and you return the item, we will deduct the associated points from your account at the time of purchase, but the points are not refundable. So, note to self: Don’t return any items purchased using points.
- Stinkin’ Good Green Chile reserves the right to alter, suspend, or cancel the Stinkin’ Good Points program at any time (in whole or in part) without advance notice. Change to or suspension of this program or modification of the parameters may result in a change to the Stinkin’ Good Points available or redemption qualifications of your points and is at the discretion of Stinkin’ Good Green Chile.
- The Stinkin’ Good Points program is void where prohibited and subject to U.S. laws.