Who doesn't love potato skins? Spice them up with Stinkin’ Good Green Chile and you are ready to WOW your family and friends!Print Recipe
- 5 medium size russet potatoes
- 2 T. melted butter or bacon fat
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican jack cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 4 slices of cooked bacon diced
- 1/4 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Chile
- 1/4 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Queso
- Sour Cream
- Cook potatoes in oven at 350 degees 45 minutes or in Air Fryer at 390 degrees for 15-20 minutes until done (time and temp may vary).
- Mix together cheese, chicken, bacon, green chile and queso in bowl and set aside.
- Remove potatoes from oven when done, let cool, cut in half and scoop out most of the pulp (leave ¼” all around the potato) and discard or use for something else.
- Place potato halves on a pan, brush on melted butter or bacon fat inside potatoes and on the edges, place back in oven for 2-3 minutes in air fryer or 5-10 minutes in oven to brown.
- Remove from oven, scoop filling into each potato skin, put back in oven until cheese is melted and is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, transfer onto a serving plate, serve with sour cream on top or on the side if desired.