Start your day with Stinkin’ Good Green Chile Breakfast Burritos! This quick and easy recipe is perfect for those busy weekday mornings. With only a few ingredients, you can make a tasty breakfast that everyone will enjoy. The best part of this dish is Stinkin’ Good Green Chile. Purchase it online or at participating King Soopers, Costco and other local stores.
Are you a bacon lover? Try bacon instead of sausage, or add sautéed onions or bell peppers. Do you like toppings? Top it off with avocados or jalapeños. The sky is the limit on ways to spice up your morning with Stinkin’ Good Green Chile Breakfast Burritos! Make sure to add this Colorado green chile favorite to your go-to recipes.
- 1 tortilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 lb. sausage
- 1/2 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Chile
- 1/2 cup hash browns or cooked potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Mexican cheese
- 1 T. sour cream optional
- Cook sausage, hash browns and scrambled eggs in saute pan.
- Add eggs, hash browns and diced sausage links to warm tortilla, roll tortilla, top with heated green chile and grated cheese. Microwave 30-60 seconds if needed
- Add sour cream to top.