"Out of this world! Add a little grated Parmesan to top off this treat" – Carmen S.Print Recipe
- 1 container Stinkin' Good Green Chile
- 1 package egg roll wraps
- 1 can whole green chiles
- 1 16 oz. block cheddar/jack cheese at room temperature
- canola oil
- 1 cup grated Mexican cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes optional
- 1 cup shredded lettuce optional
- Heat oil in sauce pan to 350 degrees, slice cheese block in 1/2″ slices and place one piece of cheese inside whole green chile, then place in center of 1 egg roll wrap, moisten edges of wrap with water to seal wrap and fold per instructions of wrap.
- Place in oil and cook until golden brown and cheese is melted (you may want to let the cheese sit out at room temperature for 1 hour before cooking).
- Drain on paper towel and smother with heated green chile and grated cheese.
- Add lettuce and tomato if desired.