Chicken wings are a game day staple and made even better with the kick of Stinkin' Good Green Chile. A winning combination!Print Recipe
- 3 lbs. chicken wings cut off wing tips, and discard; cut wings in half at joint, if desired.
- 1 can Mango Nectar “Jumex”
- 3 cans chipotle chiles chopped
- 1 bulb garlic peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 T salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 T Olive Oil
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup hot wing sauce
- In a food processor, blend the Mango nectar and next 7 ingredients.
- Pulse until blended, 7-10 pulses.
- Place wings in a large shallow dish or large zip-lock bag.
- Pour half of hot sauce mixture over wings.
- Cover or seal; chill for 3 hours, or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Cover and chill remaining hot sauce mixture.
- Remove wings from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 15 minutes on each side or until done, basting occasionally with reserved hot sauce mixture.
- Arrange wings on a rimmed baking pan and roast at 425°, turning over once and basting twice on each side, until cooked through, about 20-30 minutes.
- Transfer wings to a large serving bowl and serve with cheese sauce.