Stuff a Pepper with Chile! YES! Stinkin' Good Green Chile adds the right amount of kick to this picture perfect meal.Print Recipe
- 3 cups Stinkin' Good Green Chile heated and divided
- 3 cups bread stuffing
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2-3 cups turkey shredded
- 1-2 cups Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 2 bell peppers red, orange or yellow
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine 1 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Chile, bread stuffing and corn in a medium bowl.
- Slice a ¼” piece from the peppers (horizontally) clean and discard seeds.
- Place peppers; cut side up in a baking dish.
- Stuff bell peppers evenly with mixture.
- Add shredded turkey and top with Pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake in the top third of the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Assemble: Spoon ½ cup of remaining Stinkin’ Good Green Chile onto individual serving plates; place stuffed pepper in the center.