Think homemade Chile Relleno Bites are hard to make? Think again! These are amazing on their own and OVER THE TOP when dipped in Stinkin’ Good Green Chile or Stinkin’ Good Queso!Print Recipe
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 1 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Chile
- 1 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Queso
- ½ cup diced green chiles
- ¼ cup fresh diced jalapenos
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican jack cheese
- These can be cooked in a Air Fryer or Deep Fried in oil.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 390 degrees (may vary) or oil in pan to 350 degrees.
- Mix together chiles, jalapenos (remove if you don’t want it spicy), pepper jack and Mexican cheese in bowl.
- Put ½ cup of mix onto egg roll wrapper and push mix together to compact it, moisten edges of wrapper with water and fold top corner over the top, press down and fold the corners over the top and fold the other corner over making sure there are no gaps and it is sealed completely (put more water on edges if needed to get it to seal).
- Deep fry for 2-3 minutes until golden brown or put in Air Fryer for 4-6 minutes until gold brown.
- Remove, drain grease on paper towels and serve with warmed green chile and queso to dip in.