Nothing says "I love you" like breakfast in bed with this classic breakfast! BUT forget the hollandaise sauce and kick it up a notch with Stinkin' Good Green Chile!Print Recipe
- 1 15 oz. container Stinkin' Good Green Chile
- 1½ cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded (divided) 10 oz.
- 1 lb. Chorizo sausage; browned and drained. Keep warm
- 4 slices Sourdough bread toasted and lightly buttered
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 4 eggs cooked over easy (or preferred done-ness) in butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Stinkin’ Good Green Chile and cheese in a medium saucepan over medium heat, for 10 minutes.
- Assemble: place toast on a plate, add sliced avocado, tomato and ¼ cup chorizo and fried egg.
- Pour ½ cup of Stinkin’ Good Green Chile sauce over Benedict.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Repeat with remaining plates.
- Serve with Black Bean Salsa: 1 (14 oz.) can black beans (rinsed/drained), 1 cup jarred salsa, ¼ cup chopped cilantro, zest/juice of 1 lime and salt/pepper to taste.
- Mexican Salad : 4 cups shredded lettuce, 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, 1 diced tomato, 1 diced avocado, and ½ cup chopped red onion (or 6 diced scallions)