We absolutely love this breakfast recipe with Colorado’s Best Green Chile. Stinkin’ Good Green Chile Chorizo Eggs Benedict is the perfect blend of American and Mexican cuisine! The key ingredient to this delicious breakfast meal is Stinkin’ Good Green Chile. Purchase it online or at participating King Soopers, Costco and other local stores.
- 1 15 oz. container Stinkin' Good Green Chile
- 1½ cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded (divided) 10 oz.
- 1 lb. Chorizo sausage; browned and drained. Keep warm
- 4 slices Sourdough bread or English muffin toasted and lightly buttered
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 4 eggs cooked over easy (or preferred done-ness) in butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Stinkin’ Good Green Chile and cheese in a medium saucepan over medium heat, for 10 minutes.
- Assemble: place toast on a plate, add sliced avocado, tomato and ¼ cup chorizo and fried egg.
- Pour ½ cup of Stinkin’ Good Green Chile sauce over Benedict.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Repeat with remaining plates.
- Serve with Black Bean Salsa: 1 (14 oz.) can black beans (rinsed/drained), 1 cup jarred salsa, ¼ cup chopped cilantro, zest/juice of 1 lime and salt/pepper to taste.
- Mexican Salad : 4 cups shredded lettuce, 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves, 1 diced tomato, 1 diced avocado, and ½ cup chopped red onion (or 6 diced scallions)