Mayonnaise + Stinkin' Good Green Chile = AMAZING spread on your slider (aka mini-burger)!Print Recipe
- 3/4 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Chile 6 oz.
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup Mexican cheese shredded
- 1 bunch scallions 6 -8, finely minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 T Olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 lbs lean ground chuck
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T diced green chile peppers
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Red leaf lettuce
- Avocado sliced
- Combine Stinkin’ Good Green Chile, mayo and next 5 ingredients in food processor.
- Pulse 5-7 times, just until blended.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill.
- Heat oil in a skillet, over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, cook until translucent, about 3 minutes, then add garlic and cook 30 seconds longer.
- Remove mixture from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine beef, onion mixture, Worcestershire sauce, chiles and salt and pepper, and mix just until combined.
- Note: Don’t over mix, it will make the burgers tough.
- Form into 24 small patties and chill.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Cook burgers for about 7 minutes for medium rare, turning once halfway through.
- Assemble: Lightly butter and grill buns.
- Spread 2 T Stinkin' Good Green Chile mayo onto the bottom of each bun, top with burger and finish with lettuce and a slice of avocado.
Recipe created by: Brenda Tenenbaum – The Seasoned Gourmet