Who says pizza is Italian? This Mexican pizza is AMAZING and of course has that Stinkin’ Good Green Chile kick!Print Recipe
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Chile
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup cooked and diced chorizo
- 1-2 fresh sliced jalapenos
- Fresh lime juice optional
- Sour cream optional
- Salsa Fresca optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll or lay out pizza crust onto a 10-12” oiled/greased pan, cook pie crust for 6-8 minutes until golden brown, remove from oven.
- Spread 1 cup Stinkin’ Good Green Chile on crust evenly, add mozzarella and pepper jack cheese evenly, add cooked chorizo and jalapeno slices.
- Cook for another 6-10 minutes until cheese is melted and pie crust is brown.
- Remove from oven, squeeze fresh lime juice over, and top with sour cream and salsa fresca if desired.
- Slice and enjoy!